How can I report non-compliance?

We all need to do our bit to improve energy efficiency and to protect the environment for future generations. If you discover non-compliance you can report the matter to the relevant authority.

The Property Energy Professional Association (PEPA) has introduced a service for anyone to report instances of non-compliance relating to the energy performance of buildings regulations. Specifically, you can report:

Using the service couldn’t be simpler. To access the on-line reporting form, click here.