The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) is tasked with creating great places to live and work, and to give more power to local people to shape what happens in their area. It was formerly known as the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).
MHCLG is a ministerial department, supported by 12 agencies and public bodies.
In the context of energy assessment, MHCLG are responsible for Building Regulations in England.
- Detailed guide: Windrush monument: selecting an artist21 January 2021An update on work beginning to find the artist for the landmark Windrush monument.
- Correspondence: Nottingham City Council: Chair of the Improvement and Assurance Board appointment letter21 January 2021Letter to Sir Tony Redmond appointing him as Chair of the Nottingham City Council Improvement and Assurance Board.
- National Statistics: Local authority revenue expenditure and financing England: 2019 to 2020 individual local authority data - outturn21 January 2021Provisional outturn data of local authority revenue expenditure and financing for the financial year April 2019 to March 2020.
- National Statistics: Local authority revenue expenditure and financing England: 2018 to 2019 final outturn21 January 2021The final outturn estimates of local authority revenue expenditure and financing for 2018 to 2019.
- Detailed guide: Remediation of non-ACM buildings21 January 2021Information relating to the Building Safety Fund for the remediation of unsafe non-ACM cladding systems.