The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) is tasked with creating great places to live and work, and to give more power to local people to shape what happens in their area. It was formerly known as the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).
MHCLG is a ministerial department, supported by 12 agencies and public bodies.
In the context of energy assessment, MHCLG are responsible for Building Regulations in England.
- Detailed guide: Soil and environmental checks 20 October 2020Details on the soil and environmental checks around Grenfell Tower.
- Independent report: Grenfell environmental checks: review of combustion related fire products 20 October 2020A systematic and detailed evidence base of combustion related fire products, which examines studies and evidence on fire chemistry and effluents.
- Independent report: Grenfell environmental checks: Stage 2 detailed design 20 October 2020This sets out AECOM’s approach to Stage 2 of the two-stage investigation into potential land contamination around the Grenfell Tower site.
- Guidance: ESF claim applications and Self-Declared Adjustments 20 October 2020Guidance and forms for completing European Social Fund (ESF) claim applications and Self-Declared Adjustments (SDA).
- Guidance: European Structural and Investment Funds: useful resources 20 October 2020List of beneficiaries and glossary for organisations running European Regional Development Fund and European Social Fund projects.